分享链接

心理医生,心理咨询

免费心理咨询,免费心理医生

免费心理咨询,免费心理医生

心理问题,心理障碍,精神疾病,抑郁症,焦虑症,强迫症,精神分裂症,社交障,学习问题,家庭矛盾纠纷,离婚,失恋

经常为一些小事情紧张,并且学习成绩也不太理想

亲爱的专家你们好!我叫悦悦!很高兴能有这个机会跟你们沟通!我就是很不理解为什么自己很容易紧张,而且紧张的时候还会出现心理作用比如说双腿发紫,手脚不停的抖等情况。一般这种情况会发生在我要上台演讲之前,或者我弹琴的过程和去游乐场玩恐怖项目的时候。我很想知道我紧张的原因还有处理方法。另外,我还想要咨询一下关于学习方面的事情。我在学校会很认真听讲,也会尽自己最大的努力去理解老师讲的内容。尽管自己做到了自己的最佳,但是学习成绩还是不太理想。我学钢琴也是一样的,我每天都会花半个小时到一个小时的时间去练琴但是效果也就那样,经常弹不好,老师也几乎快放弃我这个学生了。我想要知道这跟心理有没有联系,因为自己觉得很努力但是效果并非很好,并且如何去提升成绩和效果。最后我想要各位专家给我一些关于如何提升自己生活常识,学习成绩和心理上的好建议,谢谢你们!Hello dear experts! My name is Yueyue! I'm glad to have this opportunity to communicate with you! I just don't understand why I get nervous easily, and when I'm nervous, there will be psychological effects, such as my legs turning purple, my hands and feet constantly shaking, etc. Usually this happens before I'm going to give a speech, or when I'm playing the piano and going an amusement park to try out scary rides. I'd love to know why I'm nervous and how to deal with it. Also, I would like to inquire about the study aspect. I always listen very carefully in school, and I try my best to understand what the teacher is saying. Although I did my best, my academic performance was still not ideal. The same is for me when I'm learning the piano. I spend half an hour to an hour practicing the piano every day, but the effect is the same. I often don't play well, and the teacher almost gives up on me as a student. I want to know if this is related to psychology, because I feel that I work hard, but the effect is not very good, and how to improve my performance and effect. Finally, I want some experts to give me some good advice on how to improve my life knowledge, academic performance and psychology, thank you!

回复建议
  • 喜,怒,哀,乐,恐,是我们人类情绪构成要素。你描述中的紧张后的这些躯体表现和心理状态都是每个人都有的正常心理本能反应。包括我自己看到蛇和毛毛虫也有害怕和紧张的心理状态。
    建议在学习方面除了你描述的这些学习方法外,还应该有更多的领悟所学的知识,要有自学能力,把老师教的知识与自己的特点融会贯通后超长发挥。

发表回复
你还没有登录,请先 登录或 注册!